Reusable Ceramic Single Serve Cone Pour Over Coffee Dripper With Wide Tray
Ceramic Coffee Dripper Designed for manual, pour-over brewing, it allows you to choose your ideal brewing time and temperature.Coffee flows perfectly through the cone and directly into your cup or coffee pot. The cone features a large hole at the bottom to create one of the most personal experiences you can have as it allows you to customize the flavor and strength of your cup of coffee with different pouring speeds.
• Found to be faster and more efficient than those one-hole coffee drippers. It gives you the opportunity to control your coffee dripping depending on the way you pour the water without over-extracting. The dripper's material is observed to have the most superb heat-retention capability than others, offering you proper water circulation in the dripper with least agitation.
• Molded from high-grade ceramic with glossy polish to accentuate. Has a noticeable vertical wave ridges to maximize insulation. Together with the wide flat slightly tilted bed, it enables even flavor extraction. Its classy and elegant design will surely compliment not just your kitchen arsenal but your pour-over coffee kit as well.
• Purposely designed with generously wide dripping cone compartment to cater almost all sizes of paper filters. It has a flat base allowing the dripper cup all free-standing while you manually brew your favorite coffee. Boasting 3 draining holes found at the bottom of the base allowing maximum control for the entire extraction process.
• Easy to clean kitchen tool. Once you already have consumed your flavorful coffee, you can tip off the paper filter with the ground coffee. This dripping device is completely dishwasher safe thus you can include this amazing and classy coffee dripper with your all other utensils in top rack for the machine to clean.
||white, blue, red, etc.
4. How to use the ceramic coffee dripper
1. Simply rinse the Coffee Filter Cone with hot water to warm it thoroughly.
2. Place it over a mug or carafe and insert a paper or reusable coffee filter.
3. Measure in ground coffee, wet them slightly, and allow them to stand for 15 to 30 seconds. The grounds will expand slightly and release more flavor.
4. Pour the remaining hot water, slowly and evenly. Allow the coffee dripper to finish dripping.
5. Remove the coffee filter cone from the mug and discard the wet grounds.
1. Usually packed in white box for the stock
2. Customized package is available,